While everyone eagerly awaits my post which would have posted already were I not at work, I figured I’d pose some questions to all of you lovely people who have joined this journey with me. I’d like to learn more about all of you since I have put so much of myself out there.
1. What is your greatest achievement? I don’t mean this in some superficial, interview question way. I mean this in a “what has really helped you grow?” Way.
2. What is one of your passions? Do you have a particular hobby you wish could be your main source of income? What will it take for that to happen?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and what inspires this decision?
4. Do you have any formal education or vocational training? If not, would you like to? What interests you in the sector of education?
5. How was 2019? What will be different in 2020?
6. Is there any philosophical or mental health related topic you’d like me to cover on this site?
Sometimes I like to remind myself of my passions, hobbies, and things outside of myself that remind me I’m still alive and kicking.
If you’d like to comment below any answers, I’d love to read them and start a conversation with you!
A real post will be up shortly. In the meantime, check out my Instagram handle: @written_in_the_photo and Twitter handle: @philopsychotic for funny memes and more mental health discussion!